Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Les sept doigts de la main

Traces - Les sept doigts de la main

Check out this circus troop that I saw last week at Jardin Fruitier de Laquenexy with my friend, Heidi. Many of them worked for Cirque de Soleil.
I have not been so amused for a real long time. I thought my circus days had long passed. The energy, the emotion, the talent, the magic.... I'm speechless. The jumps, falls, climbs, whirls, cartwheels, sprints... I'm in awe... How can people do those things with their human body? twist in two, do the splits, hold their entire weight on their finger. My God, what can't they do, really? Add to that, singing, dancing, and playing 10 musical instruments each. Definitely worth seeing again, again and again.

http://www.google.fr/images?hl=fr&q=les+sept+doigts+de+la+main+images&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=APISTb3QL4Kr8AaDz42LDg&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCwQsAQwAA


Rontay Merquiades

No comments:

Post a Comment